Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick update on my little singing monkey

Kiana is now 39 months old and is developmentally about 19-20 months old. She is doing so well in her preschool though and everyone loves her. Her newest achievement is singing. She can sing so of the most random things at the most random times. Her favorite at the moment is to sing e-I-e-I-o especially in he middle of sacrament meeting. Some of her other favorites are the itsy bitsy spider, twinkle twinkle little star, and a song off of little rascles that were trying to figure out where she learned it since we don't have that movie. She is getting so big too she's catching up on her sister size wise. Kiana really loves her nursery leader Erin and her husband Chance and will literally jump out of your arms to get to Chance any time she can. I am so grateful to have her in my life. She is such a special little girl and has come so far from where she was just a few months ago.

No comments: