Monday, May 24, 2010

update on Kiana

Kiana is doing a little bit better. She's on to a new phase in life that i never had to deal with with Aelita. Kiana has learned how to undress her self including the diaper and so it is difficult to keep her dressed and I've had to start putting her diapers on backwards to keep her from taking them off. She was also put on Alinia for 3 days for her diarrhea issues and is now eating a lot less then she normally does. i can't even get her to eat a full bowl of cereal anymore. Maybe that will change after the meds are out of her system and she'll start eating better again. if the diarrhea stays away i will be able to cancel her GI appointment which I'm hoping i will be able to because I'm terrified to have to do that on my own with no one to go with me.

No comments: